Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Knightsbridge
IAA Digital Download: Paris, Madrid,Mumbai, Sydney, Singapore, London, Frankfurt,Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing
IAA members are invited to join the IAA Digital Download taking place in London on the morning of October 8th at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. This invitation only programme provides debate & insights into some of today's most important digital issues, and features insights and digital innovation from clients, agencies & media on the industry, client perspectives on ‘digital in the marketing mix’, and important profiles on the latest in data protection, behavioural targeting, and regulatory issues.
Places are limited, therefore if you would like to attend please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible – for your reference, white-papers from previous sessions can be seen on the following links ( Paris, Mumbai, Sydney and Singapore ) however, we do hope you will attend and contribute to the London event.
Speakers on the day include:
· Dan Matthews – Strategic Planning Director, BT
· Ben Collins – Digital Business Director EMEA, Initiative
· Chris Maples – Sales Director, Microsoft Advertising
· Andrew Walmsley – Co-Founder, i-Level
· Benjamin Edelman - Assistant Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
· Frederic LeCoq – VP Marketing, Global Digital & Brand, at CMO Office, LG Electronics Corp
· Amanda Jobbins - VP, European Marketing, Cisco
· Nick Stringer– Head of Regulatory Affairs, IAB
· David Wood - Partner-In-Charge, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
For programme details